Computing Practical 1 - COMP40009
In this module you will have the opportunity to develop various practical skills, including programming, Web development, basic academic research and both written and oral communication skills, all of which are important attributes of a professional software engineer. The programming aspects of this module will also give you a chance to put into practice some of the theoretical material covered in the first year lecture courses and to explore additional topics in Computing that will be built on in later years.
Algorithm Design and Analysis - COMP50001
In this module you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore the main algorithmic design paradigms
- Apply algorithmic techniques to practical and unseen problems
- Quantitatively analyse the performance of algorithms
- Model the mathematical structure of computational tasks and apply the right algorithmic tools on them
- Develop your algorithmic thinking and problem solving skills.
Advanced Programming - COMPM0191
See listing for Computing Practical 1.