Cherukupally, P., Sun, W., Wong, A. P.Y., Williams, D.R., Ozin, G.A., Bilton, A.M. & Park, C.B. "Surface-engineered sponges for recovery of crude oil microdroplets from wastewater,” Nature Sustainability 3, 136-143 (2020). Featured in Nature Sustainability Editorial
Abidli, A., Huang, Y., Cherukupally, P., Bilton, A.M. & Park, C.B. "Novel separator skimmer for oil spill cleanup and oily wastewater treatment: From conceptual system design to the first pilot-scale prototype development. Environmental Technology & Innovation 18, 100598 (2020).
Annual Technical Conference - ANTEC, Conference Proceedings. 2019-March. 01 Jan 2019.
Cherukupally, P., Acosta, E. J., Hinestroza, J.P., Bilton, A.M. & Park, C.B. “Acid-base polymeric foams for adsorption of micro-oil droplets from industrial effluents,” Environmental Science & Technology 51(15), 8552 (2017).
- 2nd Place, Society of Petroleum Engineers Canada Regional Student Paper Contest (2019).
- Fellow of Science Alliance Leadership Training, New York Academy of Sciences and Lockheed Martin (2018).
- Finalist, Hult Prize for Social Entrepreneurship Regional Competition (2018).
- Doctoral Completion Award, University of Toronto (2018).
- Two awards: Research Excellence Recognition Award and 1st Place, Best Poster Presenter, 10th Annual STEM Exchange: Research and Career Symposium, New York Academy of Sciences and PepsiCo (2018).
- Two Awards: 1st Place, Best Poster Presenter in Energy and Environmental Sciences; 1st Place, People’s Choice Award: Poster Presenter, 9th Annual Departmental Graduate Research Symposium (2018).
- 3rd Place, Best Poster Presenter, 6th Annual Symposium of Green Chemistry Initiative (2018).
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship, Province of Ontario, Canada (2017).
- William Dunbar Memorial Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering (2017).
- Finalist, Hult Prize for Social Entrepreneurship University of Toronto Competition (2017)
- 1st Place, Best Poster Presenter in Energy, Environment, and Thermofluidics, 8th Annual Departmental Graduate Research Symposium (2017).
- Two Awards: Best Paper Graduate by Women’s Division; Best Poster Graduate by Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE), 75th SPE ANTEC Conference (2017).
- Queen Elizabeth II/Herbert A. Staneland Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology, Province of Ontario, Canada (2016).
- Bert Wasmund Graduate Fellowship in Sustainable Energy Research (2015).
- Student Life Award: Contributing Member of GradLife Advisory Committee (2015).
- Doctoral Fellowship, University of Toronto (2014-18).