Updated info on my website: https://p-quintanilla.github.io/
- 2018 - 2022 PhD in Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, United Kingdom.
Thesis: Dynamic physics-based flotation models for effective predictive control.
- MSc in Chemical Engineering and BEng Chemical Engineering at Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Valparaíso, Chile.
Thesis: Analysis of the effect of pressure and porosity on diffusion-controlled leaching.
- IChemE Global Awards 2022 - Young researcher finalist, Institution of Chemical Engineers, 2022.
- Best Poster Award, Society of Chemical Industry, London, United Kingdom, June 2022.
- MEI Young Person's Award 2021: Award for outstanding contribution to minerals engineering by a young person in 2021, Minerals Engineering International, March 2022.
- Messel Scholarship 2020, Society of Chemical Industry, London, United Kingdom, June 2020.
- Best Graduated Chemical Engineer 2017, Colegio de Ingenieros de Chile A.G (National Engineering College), Chile, April 2018.
- Best Graduated Chemical Engineer 2017, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Chile, December 2017.
- Student's Top List ("Lista de honor") from 2011 to 2016 - Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Chile.
et al., 2021, A dynamic flotation model for predictive control incorporating froth physics. Part I: Model development, Minerals Engineering, Vol:173, ISSN:0892-6875, Pages:1-23
et al., 2021, A dynamic flotation model for predictive control incorporating froth physics. Part II: Model calibration and validation, Minerals Engineering, Vol:173, ISSN:0892-6875, Pages:1-15
Quintanilla P, Neethling SJ, Brito-Parada PR, 2021, Modelling for froth flotation control: A review, Minerals Engineering, Vol:162, ISSN:0892-6875