- MBBS. MS (O&G). FRCOG. MD.
- Subspecialty Accreditation in Urogynaecology
Awards and Prizes
1. HAROLD MALKIN PRIZE for the best original research
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists– 2006.
2. OVERSEAS FUND AWARD
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists-2002.
Areas of Expertise
- General Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Subspeciaist in Urogynaecology:
- Female urinary incontinence, Bladder dysfunction, Recurrent cystitis
- Utero vaginal prolapse (Primary & recurrent prolapse)
- Pelvic floor surgery
- Perineal trauma following childbirth
- Endoanal ultrasound and ano-rectal manometry
Professional affiliations and memberships
Member of the British Society of Urogynaecologists.
Member of the International Urogynecological Association
Member of the International Continence Society
Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
Child birth and Pelvic floor dysfunction
Combined bladder and bowel dysfunction
et al., 2022, A survey of the management of postpartum perineal wound dehiscence, Bjog-an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Vol:129, ISSN:1470-0328, Pages:208-209
et al., 2021, Anal canal to pubis angle: a novel clinical ultrasound technique for the assessment of the anorectal region, International Urogynecology Journal, Vol:32, ISSN:0937-3462, Pages:2421-2427
et al., 2022, Chronic pelvic pain and associated symptomology: a new validated questionnaire., SPRINGER LONDON LTD, Pages:2918-2919, ISSN:0937-3462
et al., 2022, Studying the faecal microbiome of women presenting to urogynaecology, SPRINGER LONDON LTD, Pages:2916-2916, ISSN:0937-3462
et al., 2021, MODE OF DELIVERY FOLLOWING OASIS: A 5-YEAR FOLLOW UP STUDY OF SUBSEQUENT DELIVERIES AFTER 3RD AND 4TH DEGREE VAGINAL TEARS., WILEY, Pages:S42-S43, ISSN:0733-2467