- MBBS. MS (O&G). FRCOG. MD.
- Subspecialty Accreditation in Urogynaecology
Awards and Prizes
1. HAROLD MALKIN PRIZE for the best original research
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists– 2006.
2. OVERSEAS FUND AWARD
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists-2002.
Areas of Expertise
- General Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Subspeciaist in Urogynaecology:
- Female urinary incontinence, Bladder dysfunction, Recurrent cystitis
- Utero vaginal prolapse (Primary & recurrent prolapse)
- Pelvic floor surgery
- Perineal trauma following childbirth
- Endoanal ultrasound and ano-rectal manometry
Professional affiliations and memberships
Member of the British Society of Urogynaecologists.
Member of the International Urogynecological Association
Member of the International Continence Society
Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
Child birth and Pelvic floor dysfunction
Combined bladder and bowel dysfunction
et al., 2020, Does cystoscopy method affect the investigation of bladder pain syndrome/interstitial cystitis?, International Urogynecology Journal, ISSN:0937-3462
et al., 2020, The use of 3D ultrasound in comparing surgical techniques for posterior wall prolapse repair: a pilot randomised controlled trial, Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, ISSN:0144-3615
et al., 2020, External Anal Sphincter Thickness Measurements as an Independent Assessment of Patient Symptoms in Women following an Obstetric Anal Sphincter Injury, SPRINGER LONDON LTD, Pages:1720-1720, ISSN:0937-3462
et al., 2020, Does cystoscopy method affect the investigation of bladder pain?, SPRINGER LONDON LTD, Pages:1722-1723, ISSN:0937-3462
et al., 2020, The role of Diamine Oxidase in the pathophysiology and investigation of Bladder Pain Syndrome, SPRINGER LONDON LTD, Pages:1720-1721, ISSN:0937-3462