Rosanna joined the International Relations Office in March 2019, where she supports the College's engagement with institutional partners in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
She currently leads on developing and strengthening the College's partnerships in South Asia. Rosanna also manages the College's partnership with Cara, the Council for At-Risk Academics.
Rosanna previously held roles in Imperial's Advancement Division and Faculty of Medicine. Prior to joining the IRO, she completed an MSc in Global Migration at University College London. She has lived and worked in Germany and India.
Contact Rosanna for:
- Information about Imperial's international engagement with South Asian partners and the science and innovation landscape in South Asia
- Briefings on the political/HE context in countries in South Asia
- Advice and support for incoming visits from or outgoing visits
- Information about Imperial's partnership with Cara (the Council for At-Risk Academics).
- Information about the College's Global Development Hub