Rebecca manages the Charing Cross Library and provides support for Imperial College London staff & students and NHS users. This includes maintaining the book collection and providing training sessions on the use of a wide range of Library resources such as e-journals, databases and reference management software, such as EndNote.
You can contact Rebecca about:
- Booking an appointment for training or advice on what Library resources are available to support you in your work, and how to use them.
- Information skills such as database searching, keeping up to date with the latest literature, and using Refworks and Endnote.
- Enquiries related to facilities at the Charing Cross Library.
- Feedback about the Library services.
- Book suggestions for the collection
et al., 2021, A meta-analysis of medications directed against PCSK9 in familial hypercholesterolemia, Atherosclerosis, Vol:325, ISSN:0021-9150, Pages:46-56
et al., 2020, Prevalence of familial hypercholesterolemia among the general population and patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis., Circulation, Vol:141, ISSN:0009-7322, Pages:1742-1759