Robin manages the Royal Brompton Library and provides support for Imperial College London staff, students and NHS users at the Royal Brompton and South Kensington campus Libraries. This includes maintaining the book collection and providing training sessions on the use of a wide range of Library resources such as e-journals, databases and reference management software.
You can contact Robin about:
- Booking an appointment for training or advice on what Library resources are available to support you in your work, and how to use them.
- Information skills such as database searching, keeping up to date with the latest literature, and using Refworks and Endnote.
- Enquiries related to facilities at the Royal Brompton Library.
- Feedback about the Library services.
- Book suggestions for the collection.