Sahbi joined the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Imperial College in January 2018 as a Teaching Fellow in Software Engineering.
He has been teaching a wide range of Computer Science topics in Higher Education since 2010, in France, the U.K. and Oman.
Prior to this, he graduated from two French Engineering Grandes Écoles:
- École Nationale de l’Aviation Civile (ENAC), The French Civil Aviation University, MEng,
- IMT Atlantique (former Télécom Bretagne), MRes.
Sahbi speaks Arabic (mother tongue), French and English (trilingual).
His teaching interests include, but are not limited to:
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Object-Oriented Modelling
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Operational Research and Metaheuristics