His research interests lie in innovation strategies, new business models, and entrepreneurship in the transforming construction. He also has great interests in BIM, computational design and industrialized construction.
- Professional Member of Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (MCInstCES), UK
- Graduate Member of Institution of Civil Engineers (GMICE), UK
- Graduate Member of Hong Kong Institution of Engineers
- BIM ISO Expert Committee, Standardization Administration of China, buildingSMART China
- Co-Editor of BIM Dictionary Chinese Version
Teaching & Executive Education
- Lecturer - BIM and DfMA (Executive Education), at Imperial College Business School
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Business and Project Management (Undergraduate course), Innovation in Civil Engineering (Master course) at the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
2018-2019 Co-founder of MES Digital Limited in Hong Kong, a digital consultant has great exposure in Hong Kong and Malaysia.
2014-2017 Civil & Structural Engineer with HKIE and Asia Allied Infrastructure Group, involved in several mega infrastructure projects in Hong Kong including MTRC Kwun Tong Line Extension, Wanchai Development II as well as several residential and commercial projects in Hong Kong, Macau, mainland China and Malaysia.
- 2016-2018 MSc(Distinction) in Integrated Project Delivery, the University of Hong Kong
- 2010-2014 BEng(Hons) in Civil Engineering, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University
et al., 2019, Long-standing themes and new developments in offsite construction: the case of UK housing, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Civil Engineering, Vol:172, ISSN:0965-089X, Pages:29-35
Zhou ASJ, Chen L, Whyte J, Information Exchange in Platform Approaches to Design for Manufacture and Assembly, 36th International Conference of CIB W78