Awards & Prizes
- Awarded President’s medal for outstanding contribution to Pastoral Care 2015 at Imperial College London
- Awarded Imperial College's President award for excellence pastoral care 2015
- NHS teaching excellence award: Personal Tutor Award 2014
- Elected to Fellowship of the Royal College of Psychiatry FRCPsych.
- Awarded 1st prize for Poster presentation at 18th International conference of ESCAP (out of 120 presentations) on Autoimmune encephalitis mental health management.
- Awarded with Dr Nell Freeman ‘Project of the Year’ at Imperial College Union Awards. 2016
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (ref no: 28240) 2007
2010 Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Systemic Theory–Distinction (Tavistock)
2005 GMC Specialist Registration for Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Number: 3664258
2004 CASLAT (Certificate of Advanced Study in Learning and Teaching) – an accredited, modular postgraduate qualification at Imperial College.
2001 Mental Health Act Section 12 approval. Renewal 2014
2000 – MRCPsych now FRCPsych
1996 – MRCP (Lon)
1992 – MBBS
1989 – BSc (Hons) in Psychology – Class 2.1