Dr Tim Greaves is Research Software Manager for the department of Earth Science and Engineering, working with research teams within the department to support best practise in development, testing, and deployment of research software. Key areas of support are Ci/CD, working with Microsoft Azure, and working with in-house and national HPC systems.
Tim also supports users of ESE software in the wider community, and provides technical support for the ACSE masters programme.
- Research Software Manager, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, 2016-present
- Operations Manager in Numerical Ocean Modelling, Applied Modelling and Computation Group, Imperial College London, 2005-2016
- UNIX Systems Manager, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, 2003-2005
- PhD, 'Dating Venus: Numerical Simulations of Resurfacing Processes', Imperial College London, 2000-2005
- Research Assistant, Volcano Hazards Programme, US Geological Survey, (Menlo Park, CA), 2000
- MSc, Geophysics, University of Durham, 1999-2000
- BA, Earth Sciences, University of Oxford, 1996-1999
et al., 2019, opesci/devito: Devito-4.0, v.4.0
et al., 2019, firedrakeproject/firedrake: an automated finite element system, v.Firedrake_20190815.0
et al., 2019, opesci/devito: Devito-3.5, v.3.5
et al., 2018, opesci/devito: Devito-3.4, v.3.4
et al., 2018, firedrakeproject/firedrake: an automated finite element system, v.Firedrake_20190315.0