Teaching, outreach, science communciation
Courses Taught at Imperial College London
- Low Temperature Geochemistry, module leader, UG (year 1)
- Environmental Data, MSc Environmental Data Science and Machine Learning, module coordinator
- Dynamics of Earth and Planets, UG (year 1)
- Geophysical Fluid Dynamics of the Ocean, UG (years 3-4)
- iExplore Climate Change: Science and Solutions, UG (year 2)
Looking Forward 2017: ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Event to inspire Year 10 girls to consider a career in the sciences: Women In Science and Engineering (WISE). Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford
MATTHEW ARNOLD SCHOOL 2017
This lecture was part of a series of STEM enrichment activities for Years 11-13.
CORPUS-PEMBROKE NORTHWEST CENTER FOR SCIENCE
Event aiming at motivating GSCE students from the underrepresented Northwest region of the UK to apply to Oxford to pursue their studies
ATT: MARINE BIOGEOCHEMISTRY TRAINING SCHOOL ON: BIOGEOCHEMICAL AND ECOLOGICAL DIMENSIONS OF A CHANGING OCEAN (2018)
These lectures were part of a 4 day training course in marine biogeochemistry hosted in CCMAR/Universidade do Algarve, Faro, Portugal. Open to PhD students, technical staff and early career researchers. The course is expected to run again in 2020.