- "In-vivo Assessment of The Hemodynamic Performance of Different Aortic Valve and Root Prostheses Using 4D-Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Computational Modelling". Research Associate: Dr Zhuo Cheng.
- “Mathematical Modelling of Thrombus Formation in Tybe B Aortic Dissection”. Research student: Claudia Menichini.
- “Evaluation of carotid artery stents by using combined ultrasound and OCT imaging for patient-specific analysis”. Research student: Nasrul Hadi Johari.
- "Patient-specific assessment of hemodynamic performance of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)". Research student: Selene Pirola.
- "Development of a multiphysics model for focused ultrasound-mediated drug delivery to brain tumour". Research student: Yu Huang.
- "Multi-scale modelling of drug delivery to solid tumors". Research student: Moath Alamer.
- "Evaluate the hemodynamic performance of novel techniques and devices for endovascular repair of aortic aneurysms by using computational fluid dynamics". Research student: Yu Zhu.
- "Predicting stent induced new entry evolution in patient-specific Stanford B aortic dissection model". Research student: Xiaoxin Kan.
- "Analysis of haemodynamics and biomechanics of different aortic valve and root prostheses". Research student: Emily Manchester.
- "Predicting the Outcome of TEVAR for Type B Aortic Dissection". Research student: Chloe Armour.
- "Development of theranostic nanoparticles; MRI-responsive, thermosensitive drug carriers activated by MRg FUS for local tumour drug release". Research Associate: Dr Cong Liu.
- "Analysis of blood flow in the pulmonary arteries of patients with Eisenmenger syndrome". Research student: Afet Mehmet.
- "Thermosensitive nanoparticle mediated drug delivery for cancer and thrombolytic therapies". Research student: Xin Zhang.
- "Mathematical Modelling of Drug Delivery to Solid Tumour". Research student: Wenbo Zhan.
- "Effect of ageing on carotid artery morphology, hemodynamics, and the development of atherosclerosis". Researcher: Claudio Carallo.
- "Analysis of carotid wall mechanics based on ultrasound imaging". Research student: Zhongjie Wang.
- “Biomechanical study of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) enlargement after endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR)”. Visiting academic: Dr Anqiang Sun.
- “Development of computational methods for personalised assessment of the biomechanical functions of the Marfan aorta”. Research student: Shelly Singh.
- “Analysis of morphology and flow in the aorta: comparison between bicuspid and tricuspid aortic valves”. Research student: Oluwatoyin Fatona.
- “Analysis of haemodynamic forces in fenestrated stent grafts for abdominal aortic aneurysms” Research student: Harkamaljot Kandail.
- “Modelling of reverse osmosis membrane process and transport phenomena for performance analysis and optimisation”. Research student: Boram Gu.
- “Investigation of geometric features and flap motion on the progression of aortic dissection”. Research student: Ana Crispin Corzo.
- “Development of a multi-physics model for thermosensitive liposomal delivery of drugs activated by focused ultrasound”. Research student: Andris Piebalgs.