We have arranged to provide accommodation for the nights of 28th, 29th and 30th of June to participants who require it, in Beit Hall of Residence, one of Imperial's most historic buildings. Beit Hall is located on Prince Consort Road right next to the Royal Albert Hall, and opposite the Huxely Building where the conference will take place. For detailed directions see the Travel and directions page.
We have the following types of rooms available:
- Standard single (£100 for 3 nights)
- En-suite single (£127 for 3 nights)
Facilities will include:
- Fully equipped laundry room
- TV lounge
- Individual Internet access
A 360 degree tour of the different types of rooms can be found here.
Accommodation booking is no longer available as the registration has closed. If you have booked accommodation then it will be available for you when you arrive. We will be taking everyone over to Beit hall at the end of the first day of the conference.
Below is a list of hotels which may be of interest:
- Travelodge - Approximately a 10 minutes tube journey or 40 minutes walk to the conference location. Nearest station: Fulham Broadway (District line).
- Premier Inn - Approximately a 3 minutes tube journey or 20 minutes walk to the conference location. Nearest station: Earl's Court (Piccadilly and District lines).
- Kensington rooms - Approximately a 3 minutes tube journey or 17 minutes walk to the conference location. Nearest station: Earl's Court (Piccadilly and District lines).