Lectureship CVs: What You Need to be Working Towards Now to Succeed in 5 Years
Information and Booking
Tutor: Dr Karen Hinxman - Imperial College London
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: Half-day (9.30-12.30)
This course is designed to provide postdocs with useful information to help them prepare for the next stage of an academic career. Is a lectureship the right thing for you? Are there other options? Most importantly, can you make your academic career ambitions a reality? If you want to explore the answers to these questions, then this is the course for you.
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses for career promotion
- The importance of networking and how to do it
- How to maximise the potential of your CV
- Obtaining fellowships and grants
- What to do once you actually have a lectureship
Further information: Priority for this course will be given to fellows.