Information and Booking
Tutor: Dr Emma Williams - Independent Consultant
For: Postdocs and research fellows at Imperial, free of charge. Not available externally.
Please note: Absences and cancellations with less than 10 working days' notice will result in a £100 charge.
Duration: Five one-hour sessions
19 January, 2 February, 23 February, 9 March, 23 March, 12.00-13.00, online
25 April, 9 May, 23 May, 6 June, 20 June, 12.00-13.00, online
More information will become available closer to the day of the course.
The early career research stage is interesting, intellectually challenging, pushing back frontiers of knowledge, working with talented people from around the world – all fantastic things.
But have you ever …
- Wondered what the next career step is going to be?
- Wondered if you can have a university career?
- Felt surrounded by researchers who are brighter and more together than you?
- Felt overwhelmed by the sheer volume of ‘stuff’ you are supposed to do as a researcher?
- Thought of leaving academia but have just spent so long getting to this point?
- Looked at those ‘high ups’ in your institution and wondered where the women are?
So, what if you could …
- Step back to understand your career options in and out of the university sector
- Explore what is important to you so decisions are based on your values
- Get clear no-nonsense advice to help you get that next position
- Learn tools to help you set goals and realise them
AND … what if you could do this with a bunch of like-minded women?
UNIque provides this opportunity through online materials and weekly webinars!