The IPFEN Committee and Advisory Board
The IPFEN Committee
The IPFEN Committee has been established to run and grow Imperial Postdoc and Fellows Enterprise Network. With representation from across the College, the Committee is made up of postdocs of fellows who have an interest in many topics from consulting to entrepreneurship looking at how to expand their research horizons and exploring new career paths, and collaborating with industry.
If you are interested in joining the Committee, please contact email@example.com or connect with a Committee member.
- Hakan Bagci - Institute of Clinical Sciences
- Brenan Durainayagam - Department of Metabolism, Digestion and Reproduction
- Ado Farsi - Department of Earth Science and Engineering
- Florian Glöcklhofer - Department of Chemistry
- Dorian Haci - Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Richard Kelwick - Department of Infectious Disease
- Alalea Kia – Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering#
- Daniel Lucy – Department of Chemistry
- Kostas Paschos – Department of Infectious Disease
- Ines Perpetuo – Postdoc and Fellows Development Centre
- Sarah Rouse - Department of Life Science
The IPFEN Advisory Board
The IPFEN Advisory Board is comprised of senior members of every Enterprise section, the Business School, and is chaired by Liz Elvidge, Head of Postdocs and Fellows Development.
The committee and the Board meet twice a year to discuss strategy going forward and how best to promote and engage the development of entrepreneurial skills.
You can find the board composition below, as well as in its terms and conditions.
- Stephanie Morris / Vjera Magdalenic-Moussavi – Co-directors, Industry Partnerships and Commercialisation, FoM
- Viraj Perera – Director, Industry Partnerships and Commercialisation, FoNS
- Marika Reay / Francesca Pietra – Co-directors, Industry Partnerships and Commercialisation, FoE
- Hiten Thakrar, Programme Manager MedTech SuperConnector
- Graham Hewson, Head of Incubation
- Ben Mumby-Croft, Director Entrepreneurship
- Anne Freitag, Consultant Engagement Manager, ICON
- Neil Simrick, Startup Formations Executive
- Christopher Tucci, Professor of Digital Strategy and Innovation, Business School
- Markus Perkmann, Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Business School
Advisory board terms and conditions can be found here: IPFEN Advisory board terms and conditions