- Idox ResearchConnect - The College has a subscription to Idox ResearchConnect, an online provider for research funding information offering a searchable database of funding opportunities with the option to subscribe to alerts.
- Fellowships web page – Postdoc and Fellows Development Centre resource listing many of the major UK fellowships
- UKRI - is a new body which works in partnership with universities, research organisations, businesses, charities, and government to create the best possible environment for research and innovation to flourish.
- Research Office – Imperial’s Research Office website offers extensive information on funders and funding opportunities, as well as support for preparing a proposal and managing your project.
- ECRcentral is a central platform for early career researchers to find research fellowships and travel grants, and to share experiences, resources and feedback.
AMRC Charity Funding members – The association of medical charities (AMRC) has over 150 registered charities from all medical sectors and this tool can help you find the right charity to fund your proposal.