The teams lists below show the staff which make up the Joint Research Office, located at St Mary's and Hammersmith, organised according to the departments they serve.
- College contracts A - Dept of Medicine
- College contracts B - NHLI (Respiratory); School of Public Health
- College contracts C - Dept of Surgery & Cancer; NHLI (Cardiovascular); Institute of Clinical Sciences
- ICH NHS Trust - All contracts relating to Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
Hammersmith Teams – Level 2, Commonwealth Building
- Grants team for part of Dept of Medicine (Divisions of: Brain Sciences; Experimental Medicine; Infectious Diseases).
- Grants team for part of Dept of Medicine (Divisions of: Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism; Investigative Medicine; Immunology and Inflammation; Haematology), NHLI (Cardiovascular) and Institute of Clinical Sciences.
- EU projects - All grants relating to the EU.
St Mary’s Teams – Level 2, Medical School Building
- Grants team for Dept of Surgery & Cancer, and part of School of Public Health (Division of Epidemiology & Biostatistics).
- Grants team for NHLI (Respiratory) and part of School of Public Health (Divisions of: Infectious Disease Epidemiology; MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling; Imperial Clinical Trials Unit; Primary Care & Public Health, Genomics of Common Disease; Neuroepidemiology and Ageing Research Unit; School Administration).