Central Library room information
Library meeting rooms
Planon has full details of the room equipment, photos and additional information. From the list of available rooms (search results), click 'More info' next to the room name to see all the details.
Staff with access to shared rooms, can book these rooms through Planon, or by inviting the room to a meeting in Outlook.
See Department permissions to find out whether staff in your department have access to book shared and/or open rooms.
Library Meeting Rooms (1)
ICCL-04-408 (16), shared
- Known as Level 4 Meeting Room
- Note: If your meeting includes external attendees, you must email
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com with the name of the meeting, date and time, location (ICCL-04-408), list of attendees, and your contact details. Your attendees will not be let in to the Library unless you provide this information or meet them personally at the Library entrance.
- Directions: Enter the Library through the main entrance with your College ID card. Take stairs or lifts to the 4th floor. When facing the lifts, the room is through the swipe access door to your right.
- Booking Restrictions: None
- Catering is allowed in this room and must be setup inside the room. Book catering here.
- Facilities: 9 Rectangular tables, 35 chairs, PC, projector, 3 whiteboards
Key contact details
Security/Emergency (24 hours a day, 7 days per week):
+44 (0)20 7589 1000 (Ext: 4444)
ICT and AV assistance (Mon-Fri, 0830-1800):
+44 (0)20 7594 9000 (Ext: 49000)
Or raise a request in ASK
Estates Operations Customer Services Centre
24 hours a day, 7 days per week
+44 (0)20 7594 8000 (Ext: 48000)
Or raise a request in Planon
- Request repairs and maintenance
- Report a breach of room etiquette e.g. room left in a mess