Healthy Living Week
A week of sports, physical activity, nutrition and wellbeing advice - all for free!
The 27 - 31 January will be MOVE Week.
If you're wanting to make a healthy change but don't know where to start, Move Imperial can help you in January. All the activities which will be on the programme will be suited to people of any ability and beginners are actively encouraged. Make sure you add the week into your calendars and keep an eye out for the timeable which will be released soon.
Throughout the week you will be able to come and talk to us at the Health Hub.
What's on offer at the Health Hub
- Discover all the classes and programmes we have available
- Join Active Imperial
- Get help and nutritional advice from members of the Active Lifestyles team
- Body fat testing
- Ask about Ethos membership
- Get advice about your own fitness targets
When are the Health Hubs Taking Place?
- South Kensington Campus, Sherfield Foyer 12.00 - 14.00
- White City Campus, MRSH Common Room 11.00 - 15.00
- Hammersmith Campus 11.00 - 15.00
*In order to access Ethos, you must be registered as an Ethos member. There are free options for staff and students - find out more about Ethos memberships on the Ethos website.
A student getting their health checked
Group exercises in the sports hall
Play badminton for free this week as part of Active Imperial
Take up squash on Tuesday at 19.00–20.30 and Thursday 18.00–19.30.
Get involved with Volleyball - Sunday 08.00–10.00 Ethos Sports Hall