Healthy Living Week 2022
A week of sports, physical activity, nutrition and wellbeing advice - all for free!
The 24 -30 January 2022 will be Healthy Living Week.
If you're wanting to make a healthy change but don't know where to start, Move Imperial can help you in January. All the activities which will be on the programme will be suited to people of any ability and beginners are actively encouraged. Make sure you add the week into your calendars and download the timetable on the right hand side!
A selection of what's on offer - download timetable on the right for exact times and more!
- FREE full body assessment - 14 different measurements and a FREE review of your results! (Monday and Wednesday)
- FREE blood pressure test and learn what it means (Monday)
- FREE Mindfulness meditation sessions via Zoom (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Come to the Relaxation Room at Ethos Studio with bean bags, newspapers, eye masks and relaxing music (Thursday)
- FREE FRUIT FRIDAY - come and grab a piece of fruit to contribute to one of your 5-a-day (Friday only)
- FREE classes (see timetable for more info)
- Ask about Ethos membership
- Get advice about your own fitness targets
How do I access Mindfulness meditation sessions on Zoom?
Please sign up to receive access, by following this link to the Mindfulness Meditation mailing list.
How do I book classes?
All free classes must be booked in advance and via the Move Imperial Eventbrite page, which can be found here.
Please note: In order to access Ethos, you must be registered as a Move Imperial Basic Member (the free option for staff and students) - find out more about Move memberships here.
- Group Exercise classes will all be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Free fruit will be available until stocks last.