Upcoming half-day workshops for people wishing to be mentors are scheduled as follows:
- 01 October 2019, 13:30-16.30, SALC 5, Sherfield Level 5, South Kensington
- 16 October 2019, 09.30-12.30, SALC 2, Sherfield Level 5, South Kensington
- 28 October 2019, 13.30-16.30, SALC 9, Sherfield Level 5, South Kensington
- 14 November 2019, 09.30-12.30, SALC 9, Sherfield Level 5, South Kensington
- 14 November 2019, 13.30-16.30, Sub basement, Seminar Room, Commonwealth Building, Hammersmith Campus
- 11 December 2019, 09.30-12.30, Wolfson Centre - Seminar room 2, Hammersmith Campus
These workshops are designed for mentors, to equip them with the knowledge, skills and practical tools useful for building and sustaining effective mentoring relationships.
During the session, we look at what mentoring is (and isn’t); focus in turn on each of the key phases of the mentoring relationship (beginning, middle and ending), and become familiar with some practical tools that can help facilitate the mentoring process.
Any queries about the mentor workshop should be directed to Moonlie Fong-Whittaker in the Learning and Development Centre.