Imperial Professional Development provision
The Imperial Professional Development provision offers support for staff to develop the key skills, knowledge and attitudes expected for effective performance across all roles within the College, and to integrate continuous learning and development as a vital component of working life at Imperial.
We recognise that learning and development can happen in a variety of ways, both formal and informal for example on the job, 1:1 coaching, work shadowing or online. The provision offered below is designed to support the needs of all Imperial College Staff members and our aim is to offer accessible and flexible professional development options to suit each individual. You can use the format below to tailor your development according to your learning objectives. Alternatively, you can use our A-Z list at the bottom of this page, to view all Professional Development Courses from across the College.
We’ve adapted a lot of our content so that it’s available online and will be providing a responsive programme that supports staff to reach their full potential. This means the Professional Development provision will be organised on a termly basis – make sure you keep up to date with our LDC newsletter to hear updates and release of the next term’s content.
If you have any questions or feedback on the provision, please contact Moonlie Fong-Whittaker
3 column top
Imperial Insights - online
- Learn about Imperial College’s history, the present day and its future
- Meet both new and existing staff from the College community
- Find out about services and benefits available from our exhibitors
3 Column general content block bottom
Job Related Skills
If you’re interested in job related skills for your department, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who can advise and signpost to local solutions.
Health and Wellbeing
- Building Personal Resilience - Online
- Celebrate Your Strengths - Online
- Mindful Effectiveness - Online
- Invisible Insecurity – How to deal with Imposter Syndrome
- Self-Compassion in the Workplace - Online
- Stress, Resilience and Wellbeing – Online
- Wellbeing at Work - Online
- Health and Wellbeing web pages