Celebrate Your Strengths
Information and Booking
Trainers: Matthew Critchlow and Ewan Stickley
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: 2.5 hours
09 March - 14:00-16:30 - Fully booked
11 March - 10:00-12:30 - Fully booked
09 April - 10:00-12:30 - Fully booked
05 May - 10:00-12:30
Who should attend
This course is for anyone who wants to identify and utilise their strengths for higher performance and greater satisfaction at work.
We intuitively understand that strengths are something we’re good at. Strengths, however, are more than what we do well, they also energize us. In this seminar, we explain how to identify your strengths, how an apparent ‘weakness’ may actually be a strength in overdrive and how strengths can be applied in new and innovative ways to build confidence and support work performance.
- Understand the principles of strengths and the difference between strengths and skills
- How to identify your own strengths using the Values in Action Inventory of Strengths (VIA-IS)
- Understand the concept of allowable weaknesses and limiting weaknesses
- Recognise your strengths in overdrive
- Identify new ways and situations to apply your strengths inside and outside of work
- What are strengths?
- How to identify your own strengths using the VIA-IS
- The difference between allowable weaknesses and limiting weaknesses
- How to spot a strength in overdrive
- How to control the controllable when your strengths go into overdrive
- Identify new and innovative ways to apply your strengths