Information and Booking
Trainer: Sarah Hammett - External Consultant
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: 0.5 day (See times below)
04 March - 13:30-17:00
This workshop is designed to provide you with insights, tools and models to enable you to approach your decision making with greater self-awareness, confidence and effectiveness.
Who should attend
This workshop is suitable for anyone who would like to examine their own decision making process and learn techniques to become more effective and confident.
It is an elective in the Imperial Leadership and Management Development Programme and also open to those not on the programme.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the value and limitations of their current approach to decision making
- Understand how external influences can impact on their decision making
- Use an evidence based framework for making decisions
- Consider when and how to involve others in their decision making
- Identify clear actions for themselves
You will work through the decision making model using an example that is current for you so please come with a decision that is “live” for you. It can be a decision you are currently facing or a decision you would like to re-visit.