Information and Booking
Trainer: Sarah Hammett - External Consultant
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: 2 x 90 Minutes
15 & 22 March - Fully booked
04 and 11 May - am - Fully booked
This workshop is designed to provide you with insights, tools and models to enable you to approach your decision making with greater self-awareness, confidence and effectiveness.
Who should attend
This workshop is suitable for anyone who would like to examine their own decision-making process and learn techniques to become more effective and confident.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the value and limitations of their current approach to decision making
- Understand how external influences can impact on their decision making
- Use an evidence-based framework for making decisions
- Consider when and how to involve others in their decision making
- Identify clear actions for themselves
You will work through the decision-making model using an example that is current for you so please come with a decision that is “live” for you. It can be a decision you are currently facing or a decision you would like to re-visit.