Wellbeing at Work - Online
Information and Booking
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: 75 minutes
24 June - 10:00 - 11:15
The aim of this session is to understand the effects our work can have on our wellbeing to share best practice for resilience and self-care and to give you all an opportunity to ask any questions of our specialist clinician trainer.
- Pressure and stress; their effects on our mind, body and behaviour
- Looking at the mental health effects of high pressure and stress
- Understanding our reactions to difficult situations and periods of change and uncertainty
- High-tech and high stress, setting boundaries to avoid burnout
- Tools and tips for personal and professional wellbeing
- An overview of support services available to you your colleagues
For this course, you can request to be added on our waiting list if a date is showing as "Fully Booked".