Managing for Wellbeing
Information and Booking
Trainers: Magda Pawluk - Learning and Development Consultant
Cost: Internal no charge. External not available
Duration: 0.5 day (09:30 - 13:30)
07 February - Fully booked
07 July - Fully booked
Stress and pressure is part of everybody’s day to day life. Increasing responsibilities, navigating in complex environments, or interacting with different personalities impacts on our wellbeing and effectiveness at work. Good health and wellbeing can be a strong enabler of motivation and engagement and overall organisational performance.
Who should attend
This course is intended for leaders and managers in Imperial.
It is an elective in the Imperial Leadership and Management Development Programme and is also open to those not in the Programme.
This half day session is designed to enable those in leadership positions to:
- Explore the definition of wellbeing and its impact on organisations
- Understand the importance of positive manager behaviour
- Assess your existing capabilities against a well-researched framework
- Understand the skills, abilities and behaviours required by managers
- Gain practical tools and further awareness of the support available for you and your staff
- Develop an action plan to further enhance and/or develop your skills
For this course, you can submit a booking form to be added to our interest list if a date is showing as "Fully booked".