Career Strategies Workshop
Information and Booking
Trainer: Janine Waldman - External Trainer
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: 2 hours
Career strategies help you reflect on what you are currently doing in your career and how you can move forward.
We offer a two-hour session that aims to:
- Reflect on what Career Strategies means to them and what approach they currently use
- Learn alternative Career Strategies and the pros and cons of applying these
- Explore the benefits of extending their range of strategies and build a personalised Career Strategy
There are various reading and resources that will support your thinking and development around your career strategies. We especially recommend the Career Moves ‘Quick Start 2’ document as it asks specific questions that will prompt some deeper reflection.
- ‘How to Get a Job You’ll Love’ by John Lees
- ‘Finding Square Holes’ by Anita Houghton
- ‘The Career Guide for Creative and Unconventional People’ by Carol Eikleberry