How to have an impactful career conversation
Information and Booking
Trainer: Beth Stallwood (Transforment Ltd)
Cost: Internal, no charge. Please check our cancellation fees before booking.
Duration: 45 minutes (11:00-11:45)
In this fast-paced and interactive session, you’ll learn the method for mastering conversations about your career. Whether you’re just starting to think about what’s next for you or ready to make your next move, developing your conversational skills will set you up for success.
Who should attend
This session is for all staff.
This session will enable you to:
- Work through the six-step conversation process
- Crowdsource great ideas from your colleagues
- Learn top tips on how to be effective in your conversations
- Create your personal action plan, turning inspiration into action
- Find out where to find further careers resources