Interview Skills Workshop
Information and Booking
Trainer: Janine Waldman
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: 2 hours
10 December - Online
Interviews are an opportunity to demonstrate your skills, abilities, and experience and make you an ideal candidate for the job.
There is a lot to think about in preparation for interviews. This page highlights some reading and resources for your preparation for an interview. We encourage staff to look at the rest of the Core Skills development offer, especially around communication skills and the Career Development Support topics.
Coaching and Mentoring can support your interview skills as it provides a space to practise ahead of an interview and work through any challenges you might have regarding the interview process.
We also offer a two-hour session on Interview Skills; delegates will:
- reflect on their prior knowledge and experience of interviews
- practice interview skills and responding to questions using the STAR model
- receive feedback on performance and impact during interviews
- understand their next steps and sources of support
- The Squiggly Career- Helen Tupper and Sarah Ellis
- Presence – Amy Cuddy
- Everything you're doing wrong in a job interview – and how to fix it
- Types of interviews
- Interview Questions
- What makes a good interview answer