Remote Collaborative Working
Information and Booking
Trainer: Stuart Hunt - External Consultant
Cost: Internal no charge. External not available
Duration: 3 hours
The webinar will focus on enhancing the sense of common purpose and interdependence of the project group or work team, with a familiar emphasis on communication and facilitation skills for leaders and how this may be different ‘at a distance’.
- Enhancing the sense of common purpose and inter-dependence of the project group or work team,
- Emphasis on communication and facilitation skills for leaders and how this may be different ’at a distance.’
- The advantages of working remotely for enhancing cohesion, establishing communication protocols, and inclusivity
- Explore ways to reduce potential downsides such as a sense of isolation, loss of direction or urgency, disruption to cohesion
- Aspects of remote working such as project coordination and enabling technologies will be referenced but secondary to the main agenda.