Wellbeing at Work - Online
Information and Booking
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: 75 minutes
29 September - Online
This session aims to understand the effects our work can have on our well-being to share best practice for resilience and self-care and give you all an opportunity to ask any questions of our specialist clinician trainer.
- Pressure and stress; their effects on our mind, body and behaviour
- Looking at the mental health effects of high pressure and stress
- Understanding our reactions to difficult situations and periods of change and uncertainty
- High-tech and high stress, setting boundaries to avoid burnout
- Tools and tips for personal and professional wellbeing
- An overview of support services available to you your colleagues
You can request to be added to our waiting list for this course if a date is showing as "Fully Booked".