Building Resilient Teams
Information and Booking
Trainer: Matthew Critchlow, PhD, Director of Kirros
Cost: Internal, no charge.
External not available
Duration: 3 hours
Format: Online / In Person (See details below)
03 November (10:00-13:00) - Online
21 March (10:00-13:00) - Online
18 April (10:00-13:00) - In Person
20 June (10:00-13:00) - Online
In this course, we introduce key concepts of stress and wellbeing. Delegates are introduced to stress risk factors on the environment side and use a questionnaire to identify potential sources of stress in their teams. We also introduce the PERMA model of wellbeing and discuss how this can be applied in the workplace.
Who is it for?
This course is for Managers who want to promote greater resilience and sustainable high performance in their teams.
We also recommend that managers attend our course Building Personal Resilience. This offers practical skills for managing stress and building resilience for individuals.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how the Transactional Theory of Stress and Resilience (TTSR) applies to the workplace
- Identify the early warning signs of stress in others and provide effective support
- Describe the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) Management Standards
- Learn to identify stress risk factors in their team
- Describe the PERMA model of wellbeing and identify ways to apply PERMA in their team