Information and Booking
Trainer: Matthew Critchlow, PhD, Director of Kirros
Cost: Internal, no charge.
External not available
Duration: 2.5 hours
Format: Online/In Person (see details below)
12 October (10:00-12:30) - Online
09 February (10:00-12:30) - Online
27 April (10:00-12:30) - Online
11 May (10:00-12:30) - In Person
08 June (10:00-12:30) - Online
Mindfulness is a popular topic with many applications and can support our mental wellbeing.
We offer a two-hour session that introduces the principles of Mindfulness and explains how Mindful Working can help boost satisfaction, efficiency and overall performance at work. We combine Mindful practices with traditional time management techniques, such as the Covey Time Management Matrix, to help delegates feel less “busy” and more productive.
We provide some additional reading to assist your ongoing learning around the topic of mindfulness. We have also suggested some videos and resources that can support your understanding and help identify techniques to help you achieve mindful effectiveness.
- Allen, D. (2001). Getting Things Done: How to Achieve Stress-Free Productivity.
- Julian Birkinshaw and Jordan Cohen. Time for the Work That Matters.. Harvard Business Review, Sept. 2013, pp. 115 – 118.
- Covey, S, R. (2004). 7 Habits of Highly Successful People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change. London: Simon and Schuster.
- Kabat-Zinn, J. (2013). Full Catastrophe Living, Revised Edition: How to cope with stress, pain and illness using mindfulness meditation. London: Piatkus.
- Levitin, D. (2015). The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload. London: Penguin Books.
- The Power of Now Eckhart Tolle