Information and Booking
Trainer: Caroline Broad
Cost: Internal, no charge. External not available
Duration: 1.5 hours
25 April - (10:00-11:30)
Indecision due to too much to do? Starting a lot but not finishing as much? This session looks at mechanisms to manage overwhelm and the potential to prevent it.
In this workshop, we will explore the experiences and impact of workplace challenges that negatively affect our mental wellbeing. The focus is on what we already do well and on implementing new habits that, when established, support wellbeing.
The workshops include:
- An introduction to the science and research behind the topic
- Group discussion, listening to each other’s experiences and good practice
- Explore the direct application of healthy habits into participants’ life
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Learn mechanisms to cope with the feelings of being overwhelmed
- Adopt an approach to rebalancing overwhelm
- Negotiate your resource to attempt to reduce the overwhelm