Break procrastination and perfectionism habits
Information and Booking
Trainer: Caroline Broad
Cost: Internal, no charge. External not available
Duration: 1.5 hours
07 March (10:00-11:30)
Stress can lead to unhelpful habits of procrastination and perfectionism. The root cause for twenty per cent of those that suffer from chronic procrastination is perfectionism. For the rest of us, the root cause can be understood and managed.
In this workshop, we will explore the experiences and impact of workplace challenges that negatively affect our mental wellbeing. The focus is on what we already do well and on implementing new habits that, when established, support wellbeing.
The workshops include:
- An introduction to the science and research behind the topic
- Group discussion, listening to each other’s experiences and good practice
- Explore the direct application of healthy habits into participants’ life
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand your root causes of procrastination.
- Try out three different approaches to overcome procrastination
- Understand how you can manage the downside of perfectionism