Manual Handling and Lifting for Users
Information and Booking
Trainer: WorksafeGB Ltd
Cost: Internal - No charge. Please check our cancellation fees before booking.
Duration: 2.5 hours (09:30 - 12:00 or 14:00 - 16:30)
Format: In person
16 November (am only) - Fully booked
16 May (am only)
Who should attend
Staff who need essential practical advice on manual handling and lifting techniques.
- Principles of handling techniques
- Principles of good movement
- Practical applications of lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying
- Advice on ways to minimise injury
- Manual Handling Regulations 1992 (amended 2002)
All participants must complete Manual Handling e-learning, which complements face-to-face training and is a helpful Refresher.