Manual Handling and Lifting for Users
Information and Booking
Trainer: WorksafeGB Ltd
Cost: Internal - No charge.
External not available
Duration: 2.5 hours (09:30 - 12:00 or 14:00 - 16:30)
Format: in person
Who should attend
Staff who need basic practical advice on manual handling and lifting techniques.
- Principles of handling techniques
- Principles of good movement
- Practical applications of lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying
- Advice on ways to minimise injury
- Manual Handling Regulations 1992 (amended 2002)
All participants must complete Manual Handling e-learning, which complements face to face training and is a useful Refresher.