Safe Use of Vacuum Pumps
Information and Booking
Trainer: Angus Willis - LabVac
Cost: Internal - No charge.
External not available.
Duration: 2 hours (14:30 - 16:30)
Course delivered online via MS Teams.
08 March - Fully booked
Who should attend
Staff and postgraduate students who need to know the optimal use of vacuum pumps and how to look after them. Participants will gain technical skills and an understanding of vacuum pump technology which underpins much laboratory and workshop practice. Instruction is provided by a specialist supplier.
- Selection, use and maintenance of pumps.
- Mechanical hazards and precautions
- Chemical hazards and precautions
- Fire hazards and precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment