Egencia contacts and resources
Available Monday to Friday 08.30 to 18.00.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Email enquiries will be responded to within 4 working hours
Telephone: +44 (0)203 077 2551 - Please call if you require urgent assistance.
Emergency out of hours assistance
Available Monday to Friday 18.00 to 08.30 and all day Saturday and Sunday. There is no additional charge but it is for emergency only when travelling i.e. issues with bookings whilst travelling.
Telephone: +44 (0)203 077 2551
Egencia Traveller App
You can also download the Egencia Traveller Mobile App for Itinerary, AssistMe® Service, Trip Alerts
Group Bookings and Meetings and Events
Egencia have a new team for Group travel and Meetings and Events. Further information is available here
Passports and visas
Email: email@example.com or by Telephone +44 (0)20 7593 6201
Please provide a purchase order number (raise the PO to Egencia - Passports and Visa's are invoiced in exactly the same way as flights and hotels).
User rights - What's the difference between Egencia self-bookers and arrangers?
- Can book for themselves only.
- Can view and amend assigned traveller profiles.
- Can book for assigned travllers, and guests (who are external visitors) or spouses travelling with the traveller. For guest travellers, payment is separate.
How to present a range of options that travellers can choose from? (Look no book)
Bookers and travellers have the ability to search on the online tool for multiple itinerary options without making a booking.
1. As an example, Paul (the arranger) is booking travel for Natasha. He has searched for and saved two trip options. He has named the trips to make them easily identifiable.
2. To share the saved options, Paul (the arranger) can:
- select to email the option directly from the online tool.
- select PDF to download the itinerary as a PDF document.
3. Natasha (the traveller) can log in to the online tool and either she or Paul (the arranger) can choose the option to book.