MEd ULT research presentations and prize-giving
CHERSNet hosted a series of ‘Focus on MEd’ where some award winning students from the MEd in University Learning and Teaching presented their research projects to colleagues from across the College.
- Dr Kirtsty Flower: "How does LGBTQIA+ identity impact student experience in the active learning classroom?"
- Dr Maham Stanyon: "Q-riosity and the shared illusion of the Japanese generalist and specialist: a Q-methodology study"
- Dr Charlotte Sutherell: "Are we literate? Exploring how chemistry staff views on feedback influence their UG course design"
This was later followed by a celebration of achievement and award giving event which was extended to the 2020, 2021 and 2022 cohort. It was hosted in-person in South Kensington and the following students were awarded with a prize:
- MEd 2020: Dr Wayne Mitchell
- MEd 2021: Dr Kirsty Flower
- PG Dip 2020: Dr Neepa Thacker
- PG Dip 2021: Dr Neha Ahuja
- PG Cert 2020: Dr Camille Gajria
- PG Cert 2021: Dr Lauren Matthews