MEd ULT research presentations and prize-giving
Our November 2022 event was held in person and celebrated students from our 2021-22 cohort. After an introduction from Professor Peter Haynes, Interim Vice-Provost (Education and Student Experience), recent MEd ULT graduates presented on their research:
Dr Jon Fenton, Physics Department: “Panic spirals and deposits in the Bank of Previously Seen Problems: Epistemology, metacognition, emotion and community in first-year Imperial Physics students’ approaches to problem-solving”.
Dr Neha Ahuja, School of Public Health: “We need a cultural shift’ Perceptions of cultural competence and perceived training needs of a primary care education faculty”.
Dr Peter Johnson, Mechanical Engineering: “Online vs. in-person: The student experience of tutorials in engineering”.
We also congratulated our prize-winners from the ULT programme:
- Dr Wendy Kwok, PG Cert ULT Portfolio Prize
- Dr Andreia Vargas-Seymour, PG Dip ULT Library Project Prize
- Dr Jon Fenton, MEd ULT Dissertation Prize
- Dr Neha Ahuja, MEd ULT Dissertation Prize
- Dr Peter Johnson, MEd ULT Dissertation Prize