Our services

Our friendly and fully-trained team are here to help with enquiries on a range of topics below.

Looking for support with accommodation? The Student Accommodation Office is here to help.

Hub services


Our admissions related services include:

  • advice on courses
  • application deadlines
  • how to apply
  • College Open Days
  • Campus tours and much more

Find out more about applying for Undergraduate courses and applying for Postgraduate taught courses and Postgraduate research programmes »


We can provide information and advice on exams for undergraduate and taught postgraduate courses, including:

Find out more about Exams, Assessments and Regulations

Financial Support

The Student Financial Support Team provides information regarding

  • bursaries
  • scholarships
  • loans
  • tuition fee support

Find out more about student funding, bursaries and scholarships »

International student enquiries

We can help you with:

  • general queries around new international student registration
  • international student life in London

Find out more services and support available to international students »

Student records

Student documentation can be requested and viewed on your My Documents tile of My Imperial. Instructions on how to access, print and securely share the documents is available here

All new and returning students must register online for their course prior to the start of each academic year. You can register for your programme using the My Imperial Student Portal. This is where you can also update your preferred name, contact details such as your address and phone number and emergency contact information. If you are an international student, you will upload your passport and visa information in the appropriate tile on My Imperial.  

Tuition fee payment

Pay online

Pay your tuition fees online » and information on other methods of payment.

Please note that some payment methods may attract a charge.

Pay at the Student Hub

Alternatively, you can pay at the Student Hub by credit or debit card.