Our services

Our friendly and fully-trained team are here to help with enquiries on a range of topics below.

Looking for support with accommodation? The new Student Accommodation Office is here to help.

Hub services


Our admissions related services include:

  • advice on courses
  • application deadlines
  • how to apply
  • College Open Days
  • Campus tours and much more

Find out more about applying for Undergraduate courses and applying for Postgraduate courses »


We can provide information and advice on exams for undergraduate and taught postgraduate courses, including:

Find out more about Exams, Assessments and Regulations

Financial Support

Our Student Financial Support Team is here to provide information regarding

  • bursaries
  • scholarships
  • loans
  • tuition fee support
  • living cost support

Find out more about students financial support services »

International student enquiries

We can help you:

  • apply for your CAS number
  • provide you with supporting documents for visa applications

Find out more services and support available to international students »

Student records

Student documentation can be requested and viewed on your My Documents tile of My Imperial. All new and returning students must register online for their course prior to the start of the academic year. You can register for your programme using the My Imperial Student Portal. 

Tuition fee payment

Pay online

Pay your tuition fees online »

Pay at the Student Hub

Alternatively, you can pay at the Student Hub by  credit or debit card. 

UROP (Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme)

UROP has furthered the research ambitions of students for over 30 years and continues to be the College's focal point for students (from within & outside College) who wish to develop an appreciation of research and the environment within which it takes place. Students and academic staff are encouraged to consider the possibilities which the UROP system offers.

Find out more about UROP »