Updating your name or date of birth:

  • If your name or date of birth is incorrect in College records, or if you change your name during your studies, please send your request to the Student Records team (student.records@imperial.ac.uk)
  • You will need official documentation showing your correct name/date of birth (e.g. passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, change of name deed) Please note, we do not accept driving licences as a form of ID.
  • Your degree will be awarded in your name as shown in College records
  • The original document is required (photocopies are not acceptable)

Updating your addresses:

  • Please keep your Permanent Home, Term-Time and Emergency Contact addresses up to date in the My Imperial student portal
  • Your Degree Certificate address should be updated in your final year
  • On confirmation of your results, the Registry will notify you of a deadline for updating this address