Imperial Graduate Attributes
The Imperial Graduate Attributes are a set of core competencies to which we aspire in all our degree programmes.
Our aim for our graduates is that they will:
- Demonstrate deep conceptual understanding of their chosen discipline
- Work effectively in multi-cultural, international teams and across disciplinary boundaries
- Approach challenges with curiosity, critical thinking and creativity
- Innovatively apply their skills to tackling complex real-world problems
- Understand and value different cultures and perspectives
- Have developed into independent learners with high self-efficacy
- Display a strong sense of personal and professional identity
Find out more about Imperial's commitment to offering all of our students a world-leading, rigorous, evidence-based, inclusive educational experience embedded in a vibrant research environment, by visiting the Learning and Teaching Strategy webpages.