Tutor: Careers Consultants
Course Level: Level 1
Mode of Delivery: Remote & Face-to-Face Sessions available
Maximum Course Capacity: 200 (Remote), 100 (Face-to-Face)
- Wednesday 14 February 2024
15:00-16:30, Microsoft Teams
- Wednesday 05 June 2024
13:30-15:00, South Kensington
How do you prepare for success in interviews? This course will help you to understand what an interviewer is looking for and enable you to use this knowledge to prepare well and give your best performance on the day. Whether it is for further study or a job, an invitation to an interview is a very positive sign that your application so far has impressed. So use this course to help you make the most of the opportunity and get that offer!
This course is delivered by the Careers Service. Explore all the other support and advice available to you on their website.
On completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- Identify the range of activities that could occur during an interview
- Assess the perspective of an employer during the interview
- Analyse experiences and formulate answers to a range of questions that could be asked at interview
- Develop a strategy to help prepare for interview
How to Book
Please select a date and book on via Inkpath using your Imperial Single-Sign-On.