List of private halls
Do you want to carry on living in a Halls environment? There are plenty of private hall providers in London for you to choose from.
GradPad are purpose built properties designed exclusively for postgraduate living. The halls are based in two locations within a short distance from the South Kensington Campus and the White City Campus:
- GradPad Griffon Studios - Battersea
- GradPad Wood Lane Studios - White City / Shepherd's Bush
See website for futher details www.gradpadlondon.com
Please be aware that these private hall providers have not been visited or vetted in any way by the Student Accommodation Office and you therefore should use them at your own risk.
Private Halls near Silwood Park Campus
Prestige Student Living
IQ Student Accommodation
- 1-2 Education Square, London E1 1FA
- Nearest tube station: Aldgate East (Zone 1)
- 309 Holloway Road, London N7 9DS
- Nearest tube station: Holloway Road (Zone 2)
Chapter Highbury II
- 295 Holloway Road, London N7 8HS
- Nearest tube station: Holloway Road (Zone 2)
- 32-34 Market Road, London N7 9AW
- Nearest tube station: Caledonian Road (Zone 2)
Chapter Kings Cross
- 200 Pentonville Road, London N1 9JP
- Nearest tube station: King’s Cross St. Pancras (Zone 1)
- 46 Thurston Road, London SE13 7SD
- Nearest station: Lewisham (DLR - Zone 2)
Chapter Old Street
- 18 Paul Street, London EC2A 4JH
- Nearest tube station: Old Street (Zone 1)
- 1 Alderson Street, London W10 5JY
- Nearest tube station: Westbourne Park (Zone 2)
Chapter South Bank
- 17 Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0NS
- Nearest tube station: London Bridge (Zone 1)
- 9 Frying Pan Alley, London E1 7HS
- Nearest tube station: Liverpool Street (Zone 1)
Chapter White City
- 10 Westway, London W12 0DD
- Nearest tube station: East Acton (Zone 2)
*This provider has indicated that they offer secure booking options, please view their Chapter Commitment for further details.
During these challenging and unprecedented times, we understand that there is a great deal of uncertainty and worry about choosing the right student accommodation. We’re committed to keeping our community safe and ensure that you are kept fully updated on the procedures in place at Chapter to prevent the spread of COVID-19. From hand sanitiser stations and social distancing signage around the buildings, to temperature checks upon arrival and self-isolation support – we’re here to help. Plus, take advantage of our free shared kitchen and bathroom cleans for added support.
Fulham Palace Studios
Fulham Palace Studios
168-188 Fulham Palace Road
Tel: +44 (0)20 3700 9930
*Some rooms are available on a semester letting option (minimum term of 13 weeks), in addition to 45-week tenancies. For further details please email Fulham Palace Studios.
Homes for Students
iQ Student Accommodation
230 Shepherd's Bush Road
Feeling secure in how we live with others has never been more important. COVID-19 is creating a “new normal” where we are all even more mindful of our own safety and wellbeing, as well as that of the people around us. At iQ, we have taken a number of steps to protect residents and staff; creating an environment where our residents can feel confident, relaxed and safe.
Lee Abbey London
Louise House - Westminster
227 Earl's Court Road
London SW5 9LB
Tel: +44(0) 203 202 0360
See website for further details: studentroomslondon.com/park-house
Goldsmiths House (female rooms only)
Park Village East
London NW1 3SX
Tel: +44 (0) 203 202 0381
Helen Graham House
57 Great Russell Street
London WC1B 3BA
Tel: +44 (0) 203 202 0342
Wood Green Hall (mixed)
Station Road (entrance is on Brabant Road)
London N22 6UZ
Tel: +44 (0) 203 202 0390
Prince Consort Village (run by Campus Living Villages)
Prince Consort Village
Prince Consort Village,
230 Goldhawk Road,
London, W12 9PL
Prince Consort Village is a modern student accommodation, built and designed for students in London. Located in West London, public transport is easily accessible, with fantastic connections to Imperial College and other parts of London. Enjoy cosy and modern studio living with everything you need in one place with your own private bathroom, kitchenette, spacious study area and small double bed.
As well as all bills being included in the cost of your rent, other perks of living with us include free on-site gym, staff available 24/7, free contents insurance even a free events programme. Whether you choose to travel via overground, tube or bus, you’ll have a simple commute to your place of study and you can make the most of living in the capital city. Take a stroll around nearby Ravenscourt Park and Garden on a weekend or visit the Westfield Shopping Centre for some retail therapy. There are bars and pubs in the vicinity but if you want to venture further afield, the West End with its array of bars and theatres is just a tube ride away.
Queen Alexandra's House
Scape Student Living
45 Brunswick Place
London N1 6DX
Telephone: +44(0)203 419 1600
See website for further details: www.scapeliving.com/uk/london/shoreditch
Scape East Court
450 Mile End Road
Telephone: +44(0)207 952 2850
1 Kernel Court
Walnut Tree Close
Telephone: +44(0)300 103 1300
See website for further details: www.scapeliving.com/uk/surrey/guildford
2 East Parkside
Telephone: +44(0)207 952 6150
See website for further details: www.scapeliving.com/uk/london/greenwich
London, EC2N 3AR
Student.com is the world’s leading marketplace for student housing, helping students find their perfect home away from home. Student.com has been ten years in the making and our international team has already helped thousands of students find their home. We have the widest and most carefully selected range of rooms that were built and are managed specifically for students. This gives students the power to explore and compare a variety of rooms across different neighbourhoods so that they can make the right choice. Choosing the right home provides a safe and inspiring foundation, helping students to grow and make the most of their journey.
Imperial College students can claim a £100 Uber voucher if they book through Student.com (terms and conditions apply, please check with your Student.com booking consultant if you are in any doubt as to whether this offer applies to your booking).
The following terms and conditions apply:
- You must submit an enquiry on the student.com website between now and 3rd October 2022.
- You must make a booking for 39 weeks or more via Student.com (not directly with a landlord) by 28th October 2022.
- You must mention the £100 Uber Voucher Code 'UniPromo - £100' to your student.com booking consultant. If you qualify for the offer you must claim your voucher within one calendar month of your booked move-in date and email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting your booking consultant directly. Check with your Student.com booking consultant if you are in any doubt as to whether this offer applies to your booking.
- If you cancel your booking you will not be entitled to receive the voucher or any alternative. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions found on the Student.com site.
Tel: 0800 041 8764
The Student Housing Company
100 East Road
Urbanest Tower Bridge
Urbanest St Pancras
103B Camley Street
Urbanest King's Cross
Urbanest Westminster Bridge
203 Westminster Bridge Road
5 Miles Street
84-99 Thirleby Road
27 St Anns Road
Tel: +44 (0)207 952 6385