Vacancies in Halls
Dependent on your situation, we are sometimes able to offer vacancies in certain halls of residence throughout the year.
The following tables outline the current vacancies available and the contact details required for applying for each.
Undergraduate students (currently in halls)
If you are already are living in halls, you will be unable to apply for vacancies on this page.
If you would like to swap rooms, please visit the Accommodation Transfer Policy page for more information.
Undergraduate students (not in halls)
We have a small number of rooms available for 2018/19. If you would like to apply for one of these vacancies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details listed below and indicate your maximum budget. Only one offer will be made per student, and you will not be able to indicate a Hall preference; you will be matched with a room suitable to your budget.
A credit and Warden reference check will need to be completed before an offer can be made, therefore it may take more than 2 working days to receive a response.
When emailing regarding vacancies, please ensure all of the following details are included:
- Your full name
- CID number
- Do you have any health conditions or disabilities you would like to make us aware of, that may affect your accommodation support needs?
- The date you wish to move in. (Departure is 10.00 am on Thursday 27 June 19)
- The name of your tutor
- Your department
- Please specify whether you have had an interruption of studies, within the last 3 Years
- Have you ever received a Hall fine or disciplinary?
- Please indicate your maximum budget per week
- Please specify whether you go to Bed before 11pm
- What are your hobbies? Do you intend to bring sports equipment to the hall?
You can still apply for a single room in Evelyn Gardens for 2018/19.
Rooms in Evelyn Gardens are only available for returning undergraduate students and cannot be offered to final year undergraduates or postgraduate students. Short lets are not available at Evelyn Gardens; all contracts for rooms for 2018/19 will run until 21 September 2019.
Silwood Park is our campus located in the village of Sunninghill, near Ascot in Berkshire. These vacancies are for postgraduates whose courses are based at Silwood Park. Due to it's location outside of London, students whose courses are based in London are not eligible for any halls at Silwood Park.
|Southwood||Standard single||£101||Available now||Southwood|
|William Penney||Standard single||£92||Available now||William Penney|