Vacancies in Halls
Dependent on your situation, we are sometimes able to offer vacancies in certain halls of residence throughout the year.
The following tables outline the current vacancies available and the contact details required for applying for each.
Undergraduate students (currently in halls)
If you are already are living in halls, you will be unable to apply for vacancies on this page.
If you would like to swap rooms, please visit the Accommodation Transfer Policy page for more information.
Undergraduate students (not in halls)
We have a small number of rooms available for 2019/20 for continuing students only. If you would like to apply for one of these vacancies, please email email@example.com with the details listed below. Only one offer will be made per student.
Please note: We do not hold a waiting list, only contact Accommodation to enquire about the vacancies listed below, if they meet you requirements.
A credit and Warden reference check will need to be completed before an offer can be made, therefore it may take more than 2 working days to receive a response.
Please note: Final year students are not eligible to apply for Evelyn Gardens. Post Graduate students are not eligible to apply for any of our undergraduate halls.
|Wilson House||Twin standard (Male)||£128||Available Now||Wilson House|
|Woodward||Twin en-suite (Male)||£105||Available Now||Woodward|
|Woodward||Twin en-suite (Female)||£105|| Available Now
|Xenia||Twin Standard (Male)||£128||Available Now||Xenia|
When emailing regarding vacancies, please ensure all of the following details are included:
- Your full name
- CID number
- Do you have any health conditions or disabilities you would like to make us aware of, that may affect your accommodation support needs?
- The date you wish to move in.
- The departure date will be 10.00 am on 27 June 2020
- The name of your tutor
- Your department
- Please specify whether you have had an interruption of studies, within the last 3 Years
- Have you ever received a Hall fine or disciplinary?
- Please indicate your maximum budget per week
- Please specify whether you go to Bed before 11pm
- What are your hobbies? Do you intend to bring sports equipment to the hall?
- Please specify an emergency contact that you consent for us to contact in the event of an emergency: Name, Relationship to you, phone number, address, and email
- Are you currently renting private accommodation? (Yes/No) What date does your contract end?
Are you signed up to the Imperial rent guarantor scheme?
You can still apply for a single room in Evelyn Gardens for 2019/20.
Rooms in Evelyn Gardens are only available for returning undergraduate students and cannot be offered to final year undergraduates or postgraduate students. Short lets are not available at Evelyn Gardens; all contracts for rooms for 2019/20 will run until 19 September 2020.
The rents for 2019-20 are as follows:
|Type of room||Number of bed spaces||Weekly rent|
|Standard - less than 8sqm||11||£174|
|Standard - between 8 and 15sqm||109||£197|
|Ensuite - less than 15sqm||3||£205|
|Standard - between 15 and 20 sqm||98||£215|
|Ensuite - between 15 and 20 sqm||12||£220|
|Premium - 20sqm and over||17||£226|
|Ensuite - 20 sqm and over||4||£243|
|Accessible - 20 sqm and over||2||£118|
|Rents at Evelyn Gardens are per week over a 51-week contract and are based on single occupancy. Rent includes utility bills, internet access, basic contents insurance, maintenance and communal cleaning.|
All Evelyn Gardens lets are 51-week contracts.
Silwood Park is our campus located in the village of Sunninghill, near Ascot in Berkshire. These vacancies are for postgraduates whose courses are based at Silwood Park. Due to it's location outside of London, students whose courses are based in London are not eligible for any halls at Silwood Park.