Vacancies in Halls
Dependent on your situation, we are sometimes able to offer vacancies in certain halls of residence throughout the year. We do not hold a waiting list, if you are interested in applying for a vacancy please see the details listed below.
Undergraduate students (currently in halls)
If you are already living in halls, you will be unable to apply for vacancies on this page.
If you would like to request to move rooms, please visit the Accommodation Transfer Policy page for more information.
Undergraduate students (not in halls)
At this time, we do not currently have any vacancies available. If vacancies arise we will update this webpage.
Rooms in Evelyn Gardens are only available for returning undergraduate students and cannot be offered to first year undergraduates or postgraduate students. Short lets are not available at Evelyn Gardens; all contracts for rooms for 2020/21 will run until 26 June 2021.
Rents at Evelyn Gardens are based on single occupancy and include utility bills, internet access, basic contents insurance, maintenance and communal cleaning.
Vacancies in Evelyn Gardens halls 2020/21 are for continuing students only. If you would like to apply for a vacancy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your full name
- CID number
- Do you have any health conditions or disabilities you would like to make us aware of, that may affect your accommodation support needs?
- The date you wish to move in.
- The departure date will be 10.00 am on 26 June 2021
- The name of your tutor
- Your department
- Please specify whether you have had an interruption of studies, within the last 3 Years
- Have you ever received a Hall fine or disciplinary?
- Please indicate your maximum budget per week
- Please specify whether you go to Bed before 11pm
- What are your hobbies? Do you intend to bring sports equipment to the hall?
- Please specify an emergency contact that you consent for us to contact in the event of an emergency: Name, Relationship to you, phone number, address, and email
- The name and address of your Doctor
- Are you currently renting private accommodation? (Yes/No) What date does your contract end?
Are you signed up to the Imperial rent guarantor scheme?
Silwood Park is our campus located in the village of Sunninghill, near Ascot in Berkshire. Vacancies are for postgraduates whose courses are based at Silwood Park. Due to it's location outside of London, students whose courses are based in London are not eligible for any halls at Silwood Park.