The Student Accommodation Code
Your right to a quality home
Where you live is a big part of being at university, which is why all of Imperial's directly owned halls are signed up to the Student Accommodation Code.
The Code protects your rights to:
- A healthy, safe environment
- Timely repairs and maintenance
- A clean, pleasant living environment
- A formal, contractual relationship with your landlord
- Access to health and wellbeing services
- A living environment free from anti-social behaviour
We want you to get the best out of your time living in halls. For more information or to see whether a particular residence has signed up, please visit The Code's website.
The Costume Store is a fully-signed up members of the 'National Code', a similar code of practice for independent accommodation providers. For further information, please visit the National Code website.